Monday, March 31, 2008

I Waged War with Fur

My big plan this last weekend was to work in the yard. I love playing in the dirt. This time of year is always fascinates me, the buds on the trees, my roses starting to show growth. Even my peony bush is starting to sprout. The problem was Saturday was not good "get out in the yard" weather. By the time I realized it, I was already in my work clothes. So, what do I do???, I tackle the attic. Yes, that's right the place that I go only twice a year, maybe. Old text books, Christmas decorations, and camping supplies were not so neatly arranged. Now, they are beautifully arranged. Not to mention, nicely boxed up and ready for pick up are some of the ex's old books. (maybe I can get my dad to help me bring them down, so that ex doesn't have to come into the house.

Well, when I was finished in the attic, I still had energy left, so I takled the front bedroom. I had a lot of stuff just dumped in here when I closed my private practice. You can now walk in. Then it just turned into a major spring cleaning project... I am happy to report that underneath my bed (as of Saturday) was completely de-furred, and under the treadmill, and under the chest of drawers, and under the piano, you get the idea. I think that there is a fur magnet under these things. I have never seen so much fur in my life that wasn't attached to my dog. As a matter of fact I don't know that I have even seen that much fur attached to my dog. This is a disaster. I have always considered myself a bit of a neat freak and the fur was taking over.

No comments: