Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Dirty Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste

Okay, I know that I have a tendency for my mind to slip into the gutter--daily. Though I am not a fan of crude humor, there are things in life that strike me as hilarious. And bodily functions are funny. Sadly enough you should hear some of the things I say, and laugh at, while doing flower arrangements for church. There are conversations about sticking it places and trying to get it to stay up. Everything sounds dirty by the time I am finished with the arrangement, esp. when working with flower goddess.

That being said, who names their company "Self Lube." Seriously, my boss just got a call from Self Lube to talk about her lubricating needs. Yes, there is a company that expects its employees to make sales calls and say "this is 'so and so' from self lube." And I work with mainly men--I can only imagine that their minds are slightly dirtier than mine. Poor Jody, I don't know if I can keep from laughing when she calls back. Thank goodness there was no message.

No comments: