Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Blog of Blogging

I realized today that it has been quite a long time since I have blogged last. It is not that I don't enjoy blogging. I do, but there is a sense of paranoia that follows me as I blog. This is hardly an anonymous place to post as most friends and family are aware of the site. The questions always come up about who is reading me. This is not a normal feeling for me. I am not normally paranoid about the people who look over my shoulder. I like the feeling that my friends are checking up on me. It doesn't even bother me that someone could be reading my posts that has never met me. Nothing wrong with that. If you are interested in some day to day thoughts of a slightly strange person, I have no problem with that. My concern... That has more to do with those that know me that we don't keep in contact anymore. Oh, what a stupid, round-a-bout way of saying, I don't like the idea that my ex-husband could wonder back to this site to check up. Paranoid. Yes. Truthfully, I doubt that he would care about what I put in here. Strangely enough, I find myself wanting to be sensitive to the just in case. I have had many interesting stories happen to me lately, that I haven't shared "just in case." So, I guess this post is to simply qwell my paranoia and act as a warning. Dating stories to come.

1 comment:

Kat Coble said...

Oh good! I could use a few good dating stories.