Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Private Practice

That is right, I said private practice. Well, it is just part-time private practice, but I see my first client in my private practice tomorrow. I am so excited. For those that read this--I am keeping my school-based job (insurance, money, etc. all make it necessary to stick with the day job). But I have had it officially cleared through said job to pursue this opportunity. This is an unbelievably empowering step for me.

Private Practice--it just feels so good to write it, to say it, to shout it from the mountains. Which is where I will be next week, the Colorado mountains. I will be admiring my beautiful niece that just turned one and relaxing as much as possible.

2 comments:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Congrats on the PRIVATE PRACTICE!

Kat Coble said...

I am SO incredibly happy for you.

I love how the Lord has had this all fall into place.