Friday, September 15, 2006

Full Moon

I hesitated to write this blog as the spouse of the person in question tends to frequent here (Hey!!). But this story tells more about my thinking than my friend (I think).

So I have this friend who is an avid cyclist. A serious cyclist. Rides some ungodly amount of miles at some pretty amazing speeds for a bicycle. The other day he was talking about taking a "Full Moon Ride" with his cycling group. This is when I tell on myself. It took me a good two and a half minutes to understand that he was riding by the light of the full moon that was out this particular weekend. But, the image I had stuck in my head was of a group of semi-crazy people riding with their rear ends hanging out for the "Full Moon" effect.

This is certainly not the only processing issue I have had this week, but it is the funniest. Thanks TC for the humorous image in the middle socializing in Sunday School.

1 comment:

Kat Coble said...

You know what's worse?

The fact that the spouse of the cyclist took two full days to realise that this Full Moon ride was going to take place at night time.

All these rides have funky names. There's the Microwave Hill ride, the Mundy Park Thursday ride, the Hagar Ride...

So when he said "do you care if I do a full moon ride on Friday" I just assumed it was some other kind of wierd ride name.

I'm an idiot.