Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm Trying a 20 Random Thoughts Blog

1. Trains are noisy, but sure create a lovely breeze through the open window.
2. I still miss my parents when they go out of town.
3. Honey is the best thing ever invented for biscuits.
4. Fall is the best time to go camping.
5. Coffee is a crutch for the sleep deprived. A lovely crutch that I just couldn't do without...
6. I'm thirsty, but not for coffee.
7. I still like my job, even during stressful times.
8. The clock radio on my desk radomly jumps time so even though it is technically 2:37 pm, it says 6:44 no 6:49 no 6:57pm... Does that mean I get to go home?
9. Trips to new places on my horizon is getting me excited.
10. I painted my fingernails last night and still struggle with the fact that my mother didn't think red is an appropriate color for young ladies (at 32, am I old enough to wear read or will that always be off limits?)
11. Lemon flavored toothpaste is just weird, so why do I keep buying it.
12. My neice Lily is most likely the cutest little girl in the entire world (no, I am not biased).
13. Finding shapes in clouds should be practiced at least 6 to 8 times a year. The one outside my window started out heart shaped and now has morphed into a frog with big eyes.
14. There is a cost to keeping the windows open on this beautiful day, a gigantic fly just made his way into the office.
15. Will I still have a retirement account by next year?
16. The new show Fringe--loving it, though the beginning... gross.
17. I don't think I am a very good gift giver.
18. When I get into the habit, I am still technically a morning person. Does that make me crazy?
19. I am running out of random thoughts.
20. It doesn't really matter because I made it all the way to 20...

Oh and just a side note, my computer now say it is 2:53 pm and my clock radio is working on 10:09 pm.

No comments: