Thursday, September 11, 2008

Back to the Full Moon Ride

One of my first posts was about my friend, the avid cyclist, going on a full moon ride. I was reminded of that post yesterday while riding down West End when I was pasting a different cyclist. Before, my confusion was based on the fact that the full moon ride was done by the light of the full moon, not cyclist riding around with their rears showing. Yesterday there was no confusion. Let me explain... and I just might say something potentially negative, and a little bit judgy (but definately funny), so get ready. I don't care if they are your favorite bike shorts and you wear them every time you ride. I don't care that leopard print undies are your choice of panty. BUT... if your bike shorts are so worn out that I see the leopard print undies, it is time for a shopping trip...

I ended up laughing so hard. What a great rendition fo the full moon ride!

No comments: